Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

About

I am Eunice Sapphira Ang be relax and calm when come to my blog
Thursday 5 December 2013

              My life here in USM

After this few months study in USM i have realised that every thing in our life that we want is not that easy to get it. We need to strive for it, put a lot  effort on it. Sometimes it may not be as good as we expected however if I not even try out for once then I am the looser for the whole time. Before i come to this school and take Interior Design as my course, I didn't think of that lot yet now it is different.My future is in my hand , the things that i need to do now is to do what i can do and do what upon my limit. I won't know i can do it well or not but one thing i know is I CAN DO IT.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JUST ENJOY IT