Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

About

I am Eunice Sapphira Ang be relax and calm when come to my blog
Friday 27 December 2013

Feedback of RUS 104

After the finished of project 8, RUS 104 finally come to an end. I still remembered the first class , learn the architectural writing with admitting our handwriting is sucks><then sketching .......we then start our project work . Start to sleep less, or in other words sleep in the early morning . Walk back from HBP studio to Saujana. Its a long long way~~~. Although its tough in sometime but there is also enjoying time for me when doing the project work together with group mates at the studio . Its a new experience for me.In the mean time i also sharpen my water colouring skill since the project needed. Besides that the creativity is an important thing to start the project. 1 semester is very short and precious time even shorter. The time we stay up together, do the project together, i wont forget in my life. And lastly i also want to use this chance to thank to our lecturers. Thank you in teaching us and help us in finishing our project .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

JUST ENJOY IT